Monday 1 April 2013

Introductions and Planning

Greetings people of the Internet!

Thinking about doing some solo stuff alongside my group channel; The Nabcast. So after viewing the success of other blogs and being able to express myself I've set up this blog under "Full Metal Gamer" and hopefully this can expand into other areas such as pushing on Youtube and other areas. 
This blog will mainly be me expressing myself with gaming news, reviews and maybe posting dev blogs from War of the servers and maybe some music that i created. 

I guess i can start with some stuff about the blog, the Nabcast channel and what i've been doing in the last couple weeks. 

I guess i'll start with introductions with who i am and that kind of shiz. I'm a student studying History and doing game design on the side for an Indie company which i started with my friend "Ancient"and a few others working on an Unreal engine based game called "War Of The Servers" which isn't related to the film and is about clans who inhabit different servers and just go against each other in open warfare. It's an extremely ambitious project but we're making progress but that's for another post. 

I co-own a Gaming channel called The Nabcast where we do let's plays and reviews etc which is going  well i guess, We've got a steady view count which has gone up a little recently because of the announcement of the 24 hour gaming bonanzathon on the other end of the Easter holidays. We're gonna stream the entire thing and raise some money for a children's hospital in Manchester. We've got a couple guests lined up and a extremely large selection of games so that's gonna be a lot of fun. 

So during the last couple weeks I've been playing mainly some Hidden which is fucking fun because running around as mickey mouse stabbing the other team is hilarious because everyone gets really scared. I played some Bioshock infinite which i personally think is one the best designed games of our generation and maybe the next but i can't really say yet and also i was invited to play the "Neverwinter" Beta which is an upcoming MMO based around the Forgotten realms of D&D and it plays quite well for an Action MMO (think guild wars) and has some cool features, i guess being an RP adds to the nostalgia. 

I'll post my preview and also the review of Bioshock infinite up on the blog and if they are well received i can do a video version and puts some time into doing it justice through good editing. 

This is the Full Metal Gamer signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment